2012 Canaan Awards Night

Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Best Question Ever (Review)

 For the past couple of months, we've been going through a DVD sermon series by Pastor Andy Stanley called "The Best Question Ever." This past Friday, we finally finished up the series.

Personally, this is one of my favorite sermon series by Andy Stanley, and to be honest, I've led it many times before with the different youth groups I've served. But each time we've gone through this series, I feel like it is still relevant and it really helps the students think about asking the best question ever.

This best question ever is: "What is the wise thing to do? In light of my past experience, my current circumstances, and my future hopes and dreams, what is the wise thing to do. Not, what is the right thing to do, but what is the wise thing to do."

The more specific topics that were also covered were: three negative ways people respond to wise counsel,
setting high standards for sexual morality, how to use our time wisely, finding wise counsel from wise people, and finally fearing God which is the beginning of wisdom.

I hope that those of you who have joined did learn a lot and are now making better and wiser decisions in your every day lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment